This site provides information on procedures applicable to all Uzbek and foreign nationals residing in Uzbekistan who wishes to apply for a short stay visa to travel to Spain
All the residents in the Uzbekistan wishing to apply for a transit or a short-stay visa (up to 90 days in periods of 180) submit their applications in the Spain Visa Application Centre in Tashkent previous appointment, or directly at the Consulate General of Spain in Moscow prior appoint-ment
Dear applicants, please note that the submission of applications at the Visa Application Centre based on the principle of territorial division.
If you wish to apply for a short-term (up to 90 days stay) visa to Spain, kindly read the information on this site carefully. If you follow the guidelines listed on this site, you will be able to submit your documents accurately. This will reduce the chances of your application being reject-ed due to incomplete or faulty submission of documents. You can prepare your visa application WITHOUT prior consultation.
The visa application must be made within three months prior to the proposed date of travel.
The Consulate General of Spain will review the documents and make a decision within approximately in 5 working days excluding delivery time from the receipt of the documents at the Consulate General of Spain in Moscow. Each visa application is considered individually, so, in connection with this, a decision making term can vary. In case of providing a full package of documents that satisfy the re-quirements of the Consulate, the decision is made in 5 working days. Payment of fees for the processing of documents must be made directly to the Visa Application Centre. The application for a visa cannot be transferred to the Consulate of Spain until paid all necessary fees.
Dear applicants, please note that incomplete documents shall not be accepted!
Below you can find the lists of documents to obtain a Short-Term Visa to travel to Spain. Before submitting your visa application, please make sure that your documents are complete.
The Consulate of Spain could request additional documents.
- I. Supporting documents to be submitted by all applicants
- Proof of residence in Uzbekistan
- Round trip ticket reservation
- Proof of financial means corresponding at least to the minimum amount required for each day of stay in a Member State:
Confirmed proof of accommodation depending on the purpose of journey for the entire period of stay
Proof of family ties in Uzbekistan (original passports of spouse and children, birth certificates of children, proof of marital status, etc.)
Additional requirements for minors (under 18 years of age)
- (90€ per day for one person but not less than 810€ for the trip)
- Original bank account statement for the last 3 months (all applicants)
- Internationally accepted credit card along with most recent credit card statement (all applicants)
- Salary certificate indicating level of salary in last 12 months (if employed)
- Confirmation of employer or educational facility about employment and position (if employed) or student status (if studying)
- Labour history book (if employed)
- Approval of employer or educational facility to take leave (if employed) or holidays (if studying)
- Copy of trade register bulletin or licence (if company owner or self-employed)
- Statement of payment of taxes (if company owner or self-employed)
- Pension book (if retired), and/or any other proof of financial means (e.g. proof of remittances, property rental contract, original certificate of sponsorship or other legal form of sponsorship if equally accepted by Member State, proof of scholarship or research grant, etc.)
In case of child born out of wedlock, statement of registrar’s office confirming the agreement of the father to be entered into the birth certificate
One passport only in case of single parent or parent with sole parental custody (in the latter case, proof of sole parental custody must be also submitted).
- Certificate of date of birth of the applicant
- Copies of passports of the parents
- Notarized consent of parent or legal guardian if the minor travels alone or with only one of the parents3.
Supporting documents to be presented depending on the purpose of travel
In addition, you must provide:
- Proof of legal permission (visa or visa exemption) to enter the country of final destination.
- Pre-paid reservation in a hotel or holiday home, or
- Proof of payment for package holiday, or other confirmed proof of accommodation
- Visit to relatives/friends
- Original certificate of sponsorship and accommodation validated by local authorities in the Member State of destination (national form) and/or original personalized invitation signed by the inviting party, copy of the passport of the inviting party and copy of residence permit (for non-EU nationals). Please check the specific national administrative formalities of the Member State of destination.
- Certificate confirming family relations and copy of the passport of a relative (in case of a visit to relatives)
- Official personalized invitation from a firm or an authority to attend meetings, conferences or events connected with trade, industry or work with confirmation of financing of the stay and any other documents demonstrating existence of trade or work relations, or
- Entry tickets to fairs, congresses or similar events, or
- Other documents proving business activities or business ties in relation to the Member State
- Extract of the trade register or licence of the inviting firm
- Reservation in a hotel or a confirmation from the inviting party if the inviting party pays accommodation..
- Travelling for the purpose of participation cultural or sports events, or education, research, vocational training
- Official personalized document or letter of invitation from organiser of cultural, sports, vocational training, educational or research event, or letter of acceptance from university or institution in the Member State of destination indicating the length of stay and confirmation of financing of the stay
- Pre-paid reservation in a hotel, or proof of other accommodation for whole period of stay in the Member State (e.g. campus residence reservation)
- 4 Exceptions will be made to this if the single parent with whom the minor is to travel holds the parental authority alone.
- Letter of approval from relevant Uzbek authorities in case of group travels, confirming the agreement with the travel of individual members of the group.
- Medical treatment
- Official personalized document or letter of invitation from inviting clinic or a doctor in the Member State confirming the need, approximate cost and expected duration of medical treatment, including confirmation of the need for accompanying person (where applicable)
- Proof of payment for medical treatment, or
- Original certificate of sponsorship validated by local authorities in the Member State of destination (national form) or other legal form of sponsorship, if equally accepted by the Member State
- Pre-paid reservation in a hotel, or original personalized invitation with notarized signature of the inviting party confirming availability of accommodation
- Official delegations
- Copy of the official invitation from the Member State or destination or an international organization
- Verbal note from the relevant ministry or authority confirming that the applicant is a member of official delegation travelling to Member State to take part in an event stipulated in the invitation and indicating party that bears the responsibility for costs of the stay
- Completed and signed visa application form.
- Photocopy of all the pages of the passport
- A photograph in line with ICAO guidelines
Please, submit your Application form with the new photo format, as explained below:
- The photograph for each visa applicant must be full face photo, as described below
- The photograph must have been taken within the last 6 months.
- The photograph must be submitted glued to the application form
- The photo submitted must measure: 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm with the head centred in the frame.
- The head (measured from the top of the hair to the bottom of the chin) should measure about 3 cm
- The photograph must be a full-face front view in which the visa applicant is facing the camera directly.
- The face should cover about 70-80 percent of the photo area.
- In general, the applicant's head, including both face and hair, should be shown from the crown of the head to the tip of the chin on top and bottom and from hairline side-to-side. It is preferable that ears be exposed
For more information about requirements for photos click here
Please follow these instructions carefully. If the photo does not match the requirements your application will be considered incomplete.
The Consulate General of Spain will review the documents and make a decision in 5 working days excluding delivery time from the receipt of the documents at the Consulate of Spain in Moscow. Each visa ap-plication is considered individually, so, in connection with this, a decision making term can vary. In case of providing a full package of documents that satisfy the requirements of the Consu-late, the decision is made in 5 working days.
Payment of fees for the processing of documents must be made directly to the Visa Application Centre. The application for a visa cannot be transferred to the Consulate of Spain until paid all necessary fees.
The visa application must be made within 90 days prior to the proposed date of travel.
To download the application form, please click here. Once you have completed filling the form, kindly print the form and submit it at the visa application centre along with the required documents.
The Spanish Visa Application Form can be filled in English or Spanish only.